- Provide frontline support for all information security related issues, such as penetration testing, network and service configuration, advising on security policy compliance, handling data confidentiality issues, and monitoring and responding to emerging threats.
- Contribute to the development of Information Security policies and process.
- Conduct application security reviews and recommend solutions to resolve application security issues.
- Provide information security support during events impacting tier one customer-facing services.
- Identify and troubleshoot recurring issues and escalate appropriately for full resolution.
- Handle security certification and compliance processes (GDPR and ISO).
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Technology, Mathematics or a related field. Must have one year of experience in the following skill(s):
- application and infrastructure information security;
- application of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques;
- knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing, source code review, configuring advanced runtime and static vulnerability testing tools and the development of exploits;
- using any of the following programming languages or technologies: PHP, Python, Nodejs, Mysql, Nginx, Ubuntu/Debian Linux;
- coordinating responsibility of technical security tasks.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to apply.